Saturday, April 16, 2016

Waking up early

Mornings are so quiet. The dog signals she is awake by walking just barely into our room to see if I am going to get up, she knows I am awake by my movements. The cat appears from the hallway where he has been sitting by the heater. There is a snow/rain mixture coming down which makes a run unlikely for the dog but a walk may happen. The cat not interested in even going outside finds a spot on my lap and we sit by the heater. Dog just waits on her bed where, she can spy us in comfort.

What turns will this day take? It is the weekend, the series of days to recover from a week of self imposed stress and stressors. Once again proving if you react with calm, life will go calmly, if you let something aggravate you it will and it is not worth what that does to your demeanor. 

Yesterday was librarian's day, who knew?
Testing in our building and movement restricted. You make the best of it. Removing myself for a bit helped. Guess every situation you learn new ways to respond to what glides into your path. 

Already feel ten times better for having slept, fixing my tired, my sad, my mad, reminding me of all I, and most of us have to be thankful for. Peace to those who are struggling today. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. From my son to the orphans and populations that suffer the effects of war, terrorism and the evil that plague their lives. May they be reminded of the good and find their good.

No comments:

Post a Comment