Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hercules

Hercules you were loved. In looking at this picture now I see the photographer, my son Scottie in the reflection. I do not think I had seen this before. A boy and his dog. Animals teach us so much. I am so sad for my Scottie and Hercules will be missed every waking moment for quite some time. Before we have children, pets are our children. Such heartache occurs when either are lost,  illustrating our great capacity to love.

I shared with my co-workers what had happened, they know my son, in sharing I felt a greater love for those I shared a piece of my sorrow with.

Life is hard sometimes, we are here for each other. I tend to forget that. Lean in a bit, find that feeling. 

They and I send thoughts and prayers to the man and his dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment