Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Something New Everyday

It is a bit hot outside. I could be outside staining our fence or not. I wanted to experiment with blogging again. I love reading my daughter's blog. Not sure if mine will ever be as interesting. However I have taken on a year long project to learn or experiment with something new to me everyday. Something new everyday can encompass a wide array of ideas. New recipes. Meeting a new person. Learn a new skill.

I did a Google Post. I had the account. Why not? Maybe you learn lots of new things everyday but don't necessarily recognize it. The Google posts and blogs are going to be where I try to recognize this.

My sister's smile. Utilizing Skype to meet her in-laws for the first time today. I have seen her smile however it was nice to see it first thing today (does that count as a first...stretching I know). Meeting her in-laws was a first. How precious that was to me!

Good luck with your day. I hope it is precious to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment