Tuesday, June 29, 2021

....wind in my sails

 Trips, they sure do take the wind out my sails. Sheesh. I wonder if there is just so much visually that it takes some time to process. Today is Tuesday, I’ve been home since Saturday evening. I only now feel like writing. I only now am beginning to feel like myself again. Strange isn’t it?!

So now that I’m feeling like myself again I find I have goals again. Seriously I felt rather listless. I realized I have built a life and when I am away from ‘my life’ and all the things I love I function a bit on autopilot. I was still a bit on autopilot until this morning when I lay in bed, finding gratitude for the ones I love I noticed teeny tiny goals sneaking into my consciousness!! Yay! 

I want to contribute, I want to be of value and feel valued. Negative messages tend to negate those feelings. Well, no more!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment