Saturday, August 2, 2014

Not as easy as it would seem

On July 22, 2014 I started out my day with the thought of trying something new everyday. I had just read a book full of ideas promoting this type of creative, out of the box thinking. Well that didn't seem to last long, the trying something new everyday. I might be lazy. I tried to say here that I might not be as creative as I thought I was however that is not true. I think I also may not be lazy either. I think it goes back to routines and liking your routines. Perhaps I will scale this back to trying something new once a week. Which is really what the book promoted, I was a bit over zealous. The book promoting ideas if you were 'stuck' or needed to 'jog' your creative side. Or even better rather than trying anything new with a resolution type thinking maybe I will just pick up the book when I am seeking inspiration. Well I gave it a shot anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment